Counselor: Amy Kohl (Students from L-Z)
Counselor: Jennifer Rogers (Students from A-K)
College Credit Plus Information 2022-2023
- Video Presentation: 2/23/2022
- CCP Website for details from Ohio Department of Education
- Kenton High School CCP Form
- University of Findlay CCP Application
- Rhodes State College CCP Application
- Ohio Northern University CCP Application
- Marion Technical College Application
- CCP Courses & Testing Requirements
Kenton Senior Scholarship Instructions –*Seniors – do not complete the following scholarship applications until you have either attended the evening scholarship meeting or you were given instructions in Senior English class.
- PrepFactory – SAT + ACT Prep. Free access to 99th percentile instruction, practice tests, and social elements.
- Ohiomeansjobsk-12 – under Plan It, Assessments & Training
- Fabmarks – ACT, SAT, and PSAT free prep.
- Kaplan’s free SAT and ACT Study Guide – have questions about the SAT and ACT? Kaplan’s new study guide is your go-to for information on both tests. Download it here for free.
College Visits / Job Shadow
KHS College Visit Policy: Juniors & Seniors who are interested in visiting colleges and job shadowing are encouraged to do so on Saturdays and vacation days. If you must miss school to visit a college or job shadow, that day will not count against perfect attendance provided a letter or fax from the college/job shadow site is on file in the attendance office after the visit. Without this advance notice the absence will not be approved as school-related and although it may be excused, it will count against perfect attendance. Missed assignments are the responsibility of the student. Generally, Juniors and Seniors will be limited to two college visits and one job shadow during the year.
Ohio Hi-Point Career Center
Tech Tuesdays are opportunities for high school sophomores to visit Ohio Hi-Point Career Center and experience hands-on learning in career areas of their choice. To register for a Tech Tuesday contact the high school counselors’ office.