We are pleased that you are seeking enrollment with Kenton City Schools!
If you reside within the Kenton City School District please take the documents listed below to the appropriate school building according to their grade level(s). Enrollment Secretaries are available the first of August through the first of June. If you have any questions during June and July, please contact Robin Miller.
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card – Required for Preschool
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or Photo ID Card – Must be presented at registration appointment for proof of identity.
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency –
- Home Owner – Utility Bill, Tax Bill, Mortgage Coupon, Insurance Statement/Declaration, Pay Check Stub, Bank Statement, Signed Purchase Agreement with Occupancy Date
- Tenant – Signed Lease Agreement with Property Owner
- Physical (required for Preschool and Kindergarten)
Dental Record (required for Preschool)
- Custody Decree – (if applicable) Complete, current legal documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Notify the registrar of any future revisions.
- Guardianship – (if applicable) Complete, current legal court documents must be presented at the time of registration.
If you reside outside of the Kenton City School District, please contact Linda Dickerson by calling 419-673-0775 Ext. 6021.